Program Manager - Security (Phoenix, AZ)
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Project/Program Management
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: G4S Technology
G4S Business Unit:US - G4S Secure Integration
Closing Date: May 31, 2017
The incumbent functions to ensure that the program to which they are assigned is successful and arrives at a profitable completion. Responsible for overall program progress, contract management, cost control, financial reporting, scheduling, quality assurance and control, and safety. Also responsible for overseeing and managing all staff for the program.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the program and associated projects.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the program location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities. Assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities. Prepares estimates and proposals as necessary for potential new work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
Five to ten years of progressively more responsible field construction and management experience with five to seven years of security experience. Work experience with CCTV, card readers, security software, and security fencing is required. Desirable work experience includes construction field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating. Supervisory experience required. A BS degree in construction management or engineering is desired. An acceptable equivalent in education and experience will be considered. Successful candidates must be able to pass drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, be able to obtain and maintain a valid US passport. Domestic US and overseas travel will be required.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor